Based on your feedback we have modified the way BOL indicates shipping and arrival dates. The changes are effective from Thu 05.10.2017 onwards.
We have fixed e.g. the issue where requested delivery date changed based on availability and the issue when complete deliveries showed completely false dates on line level.
I will publish a more detailed instruction about the logic of the dates next week but kindly note already that you might be seeing 31.12.9999 as the delivery date.
This is to indicate that we do not have a solution yet how to show your date correctly and instead of showing a wrong date that looks correct (e.g. 10/07/2017) we decided it is less misleading to show a date that cannot be correct. We will finetune this function in the upcoming days and then publish the instruction.
If you have questions or feedback about this, please do not hesitate to contact me.