The data center industry is at the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution, and demands for availability and efficiency are at an all-time high. Such mission critical applications require technologies that enable reliable, flexible and secure operations . ABB possesses industrial-strength power and automation experience in the world of data centers that can be leveraged to design, create and integrate holistic solutions that meets industry standards and regulatory requirements.
At the ABB Data Center Forum 2017, to be held on July 11 at the Mandarin Orchard Hotel, attendees can expect to understand more of these solutions that have enabled our customers to address challenges and run their operations more reliably and efficiently. Presentations and panel discussions on technologies and key industry trends will offer valuable insight and a Digital Technologies Solution Center will showcase ABB’s complete value chain from the grid to the power socket, for a first-hand experience of our broad industry portfolio.
“With digitalization becoming part of our daily lives, data centers have become key to supporting this trend. At the upcoming Data Center Forum, ABB is excited to present intelligent solutions that have enabled and ensured continuous operation, space saving, efficiency, safety and security for our customers. ” said Kent Chow, Data Center Segment Leader, AMEA, ABB.
Still wondering why you should attend? Here are 5 reasons:
1. Learn about emerging technologies and how to address data center challenges from high-level panel discussions
2. Get a deeper understanding of crucial and relevant topics via presentations from domain experts
3. Experience firsthand the technologies that will help you prepare for tomorrow’s business needs
4. Connect with your peers and industry experts to discuss best practices and industry trends
5. Ask questions, consult and give feedback to ABB product or sales experts