2. This, and the fact that we are a leading supplier of power and automation products and systems for utility and industry customers, means that we know the processes, the technologies and the applications.
3. Our philosophy is simple: We protect your investment through the stepwise evolution and upgrading of your electrical, control and instrumentation systems to minimize the consumption of energy, prolong asset operating
life, and minimize the cost of ownership.
4. We do this by providing advanced and cost-effective services and solutions that preserve and increase the value of your facilities throughout their entire life cycle.
5. Our solutions and knowhow are deeply rooted in all applications: combined cycle, coal, hydro, nuclear, waste to energy, district energy, diesel,
biofuel, solar, water and wastewater, desalination and pumping stations.
6. Our service spectrum covers the complete scope of the plant’s power and automation systems, from the distributed control and plant optimization systems to the instrumentation
and emission monitoring systems. On the electrical side it covers the entire energy path, from electrical balance of plant to the substation and grid connection.
7. We offer a full portfolio of life cycle management services. It extends from repairs and spare parts to complete plant upgrades and equipment retrofits. And, it covers each phase of the plant life cycle, from first concept to decommissioning.
8. For all our products and systems, we offer low-risk evolution strategies that ensure maximum return on investment while enhancing equipment
availability and performance.
Stay in the loop: