Visit ABB at the International Conference of Doble Clients in Boston, MA, April 6-11, 2014
2014-04-01 - Visit ABB at the International Conference of Doble Clients in Boston, MA, April-11, 2014 in booth #48 and #69.
The International Conference of Doble Clients brings together decision makers in the industrial and utility industries to discuss the pressing topics that people in the industry are experiencing. Topics covering everything from asset management and replacement strategies, storm preparedness, operating concerns and diagnostic approaches, The Conference program is created by nine Client Committees, each having unique expertise in a particular area.
Participating products and services businesses in ABB include:
Hospitality Suite Schedule:
- Service Business Development
- Medium and Low Voltage Service
- Excitation Systems & Static Frequency Convertors
- High Voltage Breaker Services
- High Voltage Silicone Insulators
- Medium & Large Power Transformers
- Small Power Transformers & Field Services
- Transformer & Switchgear components - Comen, Italy
- Transformer components - Ludvika
- Transformer components & Bushings - Alamo, Zurich
- Transformer Remanufacturing & Engineering Services (TRES)
- High Voltage Instrument Transformers
Tuesday April 8 - 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday April 9 - 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.