New code for drives configurator use: "DRIVES CONFIGURATOR"
2017-08-11 - All Variable Configuration drives can be configured starting with material code: "DRIVES CONFIGURATOR" Please note that material codes proposed by ACS800/ ACS880 LVAC Drive Products Warranty Directive tables are not in use for Drives Service orders anymore. To meet our customers expectations, there is implemented new
material code for configuring VC- Drives, called "DRIVES CONFIGURATOR".
The code itself is only generic and will not be used for ordering. The only purpose is to enter the configurator and when needed configuration is done, the configurator will return the actual code which is used for ordering.
Material codes proposed by ACS800/ ACS880 LVAC Drive Products Warranty Directive tables are not in use for Drives Service orders anymore.
This new code is to help customers to enter the configurator.
You can find the code like this:
1. Type to BOL search bar drives configurator (code will be found by just typing drives)
2. Add code to cart
3. Select the needed order type and enter the configurator
4. Do the needed configuration and configurator will send the actual code back to BOL
5. The new code won’t be used in order process.
6. Proceed with your order or quotation