Join our ECP spring training 2017
2017-01-31 - Our new ECP training program for spring 2017 is now available.
The course will take place in Västerås, Sweden, May 8-19, 2017 and will cover for instance the following topics:
- Protection and control IED manager PCM600 tool and the new features of the latest version
- IEC 61850 communication engineering with use of PCM600 and IET600 engineering tool
- Protocol analyzing with use of ITT600 testing tool
- Bay control REC670/650 version 2.1
- Product integration exercises with MicroSCADA Pro based on IEC 61850.
- Exercises developed for integration of third party device.
All training is based on short presentations followed by Hands-on exercises. See link below for detailed information about the program.
To ensure your seat in the training course and for more details about the training
, please contact your local ABB or Gert Sjoren/Svempa Löfgren.