Maintenance release of Connectivity package Ver. 18.104.22.168 for Relion REB500 8.2
A new revision of IED Connectivity Package for the Relion® REB500 series has been released. The designation of this IED Connectivity Package is 22.214.171.124.
The following issues have been corrected in the new revision:
- Missing Tools when PCM600 culture is set to other than English
When PCM600 culture is changed from English to any other language (e.g. German), then the IED Tools (e.g. Disturbance Handling Tool) are not available for Relion® REB500 IEDs.
- Unable to open Disturbance Recordings in PCM600
It is not possible to open Disturbance Recordings in PCM600.
- Error while importing Relion® REB500 database file with more than six bay units
It is not possible to import Relion® REB500 database file with more than six bay units to PCM600. Now, Connectivity package supports a maximum of 65 bay units in a database file.
Please note that in order to use the IED Connectivity Package version 126.96.36.199, PCM600 version 2.7 with Hotfix Rollup 20161222 is needed.
Recommendation to update
We recommend users of Relion®
REB500 series version 8.2 who have experienced any of the issues listed herein to update to this IED Connectivity Package revision.
Installation of this IED Connectivity Package
To install the IED ConnPack for Relion®
REB500 series, please use the Update Manager of PCM600 version 2.7 or later.
- This version of Connectivity Package is not compatible with PCM600 version 2.8. Instead please use PCM600 version 2.7 for working with Relion® REB500 IEDs.
- While downloading and installing this version of Connectivity package from Update Manager, Update Manager will also download and try to install “REB500 series Connectivity package Version 188.8.131.52”. But Connectivity Package version 184.108.40.206 will be indicated as “Failed to install”. This error can be ignored since Relion® REB500 Connectivity package version 220.127.116.11 will actually be available under “Manage Connectivity Package” tab for the Relion® REB500 IED Type.
Global Product Manager
Grid Automation Products