ABB launches motor operating device suitable for extreme temperatures
2016-10-04 - ABB has launched its new motor operating device UEMC 41. This product is designed for operation with medium voltage switch-disconnectors, disconnectors and earthing switches in indoor application.
The new motor operating device is reliable in variable temperature (from -40°C to +70°C) and humidity conditions. It can be operated both electrically (remotely and from installation place) and manually (by operating lever).
The UEMC 41 offers on site adaptation to an operated apparatus due to easy adjustment its mechanical movement range to a specific product characteristic. The high mechanical performance, maintenance free and safety of operation create a reliable and cost efficient solution to meet growing market requirements for motorized switches worldwide.
Messaging and value propositions
- Easy to use with a rotation angle from 0° to 300°
- Highest reliability with number of operations up to 5000 cycles
- Maximum torque 300 Nm
- Maximum safety with mechanical and electrical locking tool
- Low noise operation
- Compact design with relatively small footprint and low physical weight
- Maintenance free solution
- Wide range of standard configurations
- Wide range of applications and supplying voltages: 24, 48,110/125, 220/230 VAC/VDC
- Wide range of working temperature (from -40°C to +70°C)