Release of Rollup 20131009 for PCM600 version 2.5
2013-10-30Dear PCM600 User,
A rollup 20131009 for Protection and control IED manager PCM600 Ver. 2.5 has been released. The rollup includes a new hotfix, solving the following issues:
- Fixed issue with importing large SCD files
- Fixed issue with lost GOOSE connections in SCD import and project conversion
- Fixed issue with IED configuration migration
- Improved robustness of project conversion in cases where SCL data of project configurations with previous PCM600 version is incomplete or malformed
This rollup includes also the previously released hotfixes for PCM600 Ver. 2.5:
- Hotfix 20130626, released at 2013-09-06
- Rollup 20130614, released at 2013-06-28
- Hotfix 20130313, released at 2013-04-30
The rollup is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.5 Rollup 20131009.exe
We recommend the installation of this rollup 20131009 to all PCM600 users working with PCM600 Ver. 2.5.
Note: In case the previous released rollup 20130626 for PCM600 Ver. 2.5 is already installed, only the new hotfix will be installed. Otherwise also the earlier released fixes for PCM600 Ver. 2.5 gets installed.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Global Product Manager
Substation Automation Products