During the event we will be discussing four key industry issues:
This session will address some of the major safety concerns on mine sites today, and in particular, arcing faults. Arc faults can produce enormous gas pressures and extreme temperatures which makes containment a key issue in mining safety. In this presentation we will show you how arc faults occur, how arc faults behave and solutions to mitigate the arc flash risks. Solving the technical issues in mining with Smart Integrated Solutions that simplify the various mining processes and improve Efficiency across Continuous Operations.
The impacts of a changing business environment and the challenges of maintaining existing equipment
Some interesting new developments in remote monitoring and radiography of existing equipment to help reduce future cost, maintenance and downtime with potential to significantly extend your product lifecycle.
Future of mining and what technologies are paving the way in automating processes
Solving the technical issues in mining with Smart Integrated Solutions that simplify the various mining processes and improve Efficiency across Continuous Operations.
Optimised solutions for power and control systems designed specifically for the mine site
Learn about how you can minimise costs and get complete transparency and of what is happening on site whilst maintaining control of your systems. In addition find out more about how ABB have the unique supplier capacity to provide scalable solutions to fit every customer’s needs.
You will also have the opportunity to see some of our products tailored to the mining industry including:
· Hybrid module PASS: Combines the benefits of AIS and GIS technologies, including the functions of an entire switchgear bay in a single multi-functional module, pre-assembled and pre-tested at the factory.
· OneFit: the latest ABB hard-bus retrofill design concept, embedding an integrally safe plug-in technology to easily connect the new breaker to a wide range of existing non-ABB panels.
· Electronic house (Perth and Brisbane only): featuring low and medium voltage switchgear.
· System 800xA control system.
· ServicePort™ ABB’s secure, remote-enabled service delivery platform that delivers services and expertise to automation or automated processes.
Places are strictly limited so register now to attend one of these FREE events. Perth (ABB - 1 Metal Circuit, Malaga) on Tuesday 15 October
Port Hedland ( Ibis Styles, Cnr Lukis and McGregor Streets) on Friday 18 October
Newcastle (Newcastle Jockey Club, Darling Street Broadmeadow) on Friday 25 October
Mackay (Mackay Entertainment and Convention Centre, Alfred Street) on Tuesday 29 October
Brisbane (ABB - 36 Archerfield Road, Darra) on Friday 1 November
For details about attending the roadshow contact Keren Meers on 02 9255 3909.